Friday, October 16, 2009

I'm Back!

I've been away for a few days, but I've been busy! Last Saturday, I spoke to the ladies at Parkway Baptist Church in Natchez at their womens conference. Over 250 women were there from various churches across the area and they were fired up to hear from the Lord! I thoroughly enjoyed my three hours with each and every one of them. Thanks, ladies!

Earlier this week, I traveled to Dothan, Alabama for a photo shoot with Clay Spann. We were shooting the front cover for my book which will be released in April 2010 by Dogwood Press. Clay is multi-talented--not only is he a hair and makeup artist, but he is also the photographer. Here are a few of the behind the scenes look at our photo shoot:







1 comment:

Wilson said...

I'm sure your book cover will turn out great. He has a great subject to work with.