Friday, October 1, 2010

Welcome, Fall!

Welcome, Fall! It's good to be back on the blog after taking off two weeks. Some of you have sent me emails, messages on Facebook and Twitter, and it's always nice to hear from you.

I had the pleasure of being a part of WLBT's Power of Pink event yesterday at Highland Village. I signed books there for a few people and visit with my friend, Miss Mississippi Sara Beth James.
Have you felt the change in the weather? I always enjoy the change in seasons. This transitional time doesn't last long here in Mississippi so enjoy the next few weeks.
Have you felt a change in your spiritual walk with the Lord? If you've gotten behind or too busy, start the seasonal change with your own personal change. This Monday, I'll share what the Lord has been teaching me lately.

1 comment:

Malinda said...

You look amazing! And yes, the weather is wonderful! We are definitely trying to get out and enjoy it.