Monday, June 13, 2011

Is Your Soul Prospering?

Everyone wants to be blessed but fewer want to be obedient.

God told Abram (later to be called Abraham) in Genesis 12:2 "I will make your name great and you will be a blessing." God not only wants to bless you but He wants you to be a blessing to others around you! And many times, God will bless you just to see what you'll do with it.

I dearly love each one of my children. I will do everything I can for their good. But some of my blessings are based upon their obedience. Some of the blessings they want may not be what I deem to be good for them, so sometimes I have to protect them from what they may want. Why? Because I know how they'll use it if I were to give it to them.

The devil has blinded the world so much when it comes to the Lord's blessings. The world seems more concerned with what they'll have to give up instead of what they'll gain.

Proverbs 10:22 says, "The blessing of the LORD brings wealth, and he adds no trouble to it." When God blesses your soul, you have peace in the middle of crisis.

God is a covenant God. He has not changed since the day He made a promise to Abram. Allow Him to prosper your soul today!

No comments: