Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Severe Weather Possible

Are you ready for more rain? Well, it's coming. Since last Friday on WLBT, I've talked about the possibility for some of the viewing area to receive strong thunderstorms and heavy rain. That will be the most pressing for today. Areas in southeast Mississippi could see the possibility of isolated tornadoes, hail, and damaging winds. In western and central Mississippi, we could see periods of heavy rain. Take a look at this graphic from the National Weather Service and see what your threat level looks like today and tonight.

Of course, have your weather radio on and I'll keep you posted throughout the afternoon and night on WLBT.

(A reader posted a question on yesterday's blog. If you have any questions, let me know and I'll be happy to answer them along with the other on Wednesday.)

1 comment:

abc123 said...

Well meaning friends are telling me that they think this liquid diet is totally liquid - no solid food at all. Did you find this to be true? They are also telling me that they have heard it is very expensive. I'm also wondering about what happens when I loose the unwanted weight and return to eating regular food. Have you found it hard to keep the weight off? Thanks for your input. I do not know anyone else to ask as I do not know anyone else who has done this.