Tuesday, January 9, 2007

It's Family Time!




Many of you have asked if my family and I look alike. The answer is no. There are four of us and none of us look alike. We can't be adopted because we act too much like each other!

Each Christmas, we gather around my parents' fireplace and take our traditional family picture. This year, baby Will was taking his nap so he missed out in being in the photo.

My dad made the comment "This is the first year I haven't had a baby to hold for the picture" and he is right. Is he hinting at something?

That was followed by Gracie admitting to me what she has been praying for lately---"I'm been praying for a baby sister for you, mommy!"

I don't think we could fit another stocking on the mantle in this picture if I were to have another baby!

No comments: