Thursday, January 4, 2007

Yuk!

What a mess today has been! The heavy rain arrived on time and hasn't let up since. Several locations across our viewing area have already topped the 2 inch mark and more is yet to come. Another round of rain is expected for Saturday and Sunday, so keep the umbrella close by.

Last night on my 6pm weathercast, I mentioned how we should expect cooler temperatures late next week. When I got off the set, I noticed I had a voice mail. A very irrate lady viewer left me a message saying, "You need to stop acting so happy about cooler weather for next week. Some of us don't have the money to pay the gas bill to keep the heat on. You can join all of the other rich people and burn wood and contribute to global warming!" (click)

Sounds like someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed.

No comments: