Tuesday, February 13, 2007

A Long Night

With last night's/this morning's severe weather, I didn't get home until 3:30am. I was hoping the children would stay asleep at least until 8am, like they normally do. But wouldn't you know.. they both popped up at 7am! Talk about running on fumes today----I am. So please excuse me if I don't act as perky tonight as I usually do.

Meantime, some parts of the viewing have been put under a Severe Thunderstorm Watch until 8pm. Not everyone is included in this watch as another round of storms are possible. If you don't have the WLBT Desktop Live downloaded on your computer, I suggest you have it. It is free and it keeps you up to date on weather conditions while you are working at home or on the job by sending alerts to your computer. You can find it is www.wlbt.com .

Please consider joining me at Mississippi Blood Services tomorrow for Valentines Day for our blood drive. People are already laying claim to the t-shirts Marshall Ramsey has designed for the event. I'll be a MBS from 6am-7am, at lunchtime, and at 5pm. I'd love for you to drop by from 11am-2pm and have lunch with me courtesy of Three Sisters & A Mixer. Who doesn't like free food?

Valentines will be a long day, but well worth the life that will be donated to others who need it so!

No comments: