Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Weather & Valentines

I wore shorts for the first time in a few weeks today. Did you? With a high of 71, I was ready for spring and am in the mood to mow the yard. Better not get my hopes up because the weather is about to turn cool again. Cold air will filter down into Mississippi the rest of the week along with a series of disturbances and bring the chance for rain and more clouds.

If you live in the viewing area, I would love to have you join me at Mississippi Blood Services on February 14 for a blood drive. Surgeries are being rescheduled because of the lack of blood and I want to change that. My dear friend and cartoonist, Marshall Ramsey, has designed a limited edition t-shirt just for the occassion. Three Sisters & A Mixer restaurant will be feeding all blood donors from 11am-2pm for free---yum! Please consider coming out to Mississippi Blood Services on Lakeland Drive on Valentines to give a gift from the heart.

Here is a sneak peek of the t-shirt!

No comments: